Fertiliser Spreaders for Parks and Sports Grounds.
Disc Fertiliser Spreaders are:
- Used in medium to large scale applications
- Deliver pelletized fertiliser granules with precision, from 10-36 metres
- Capable of spreading high volumes over a large area
- A combination of setting the hopper opening and vane position, means optimal controlled spreading with a wide variety of products
- Can also be used for spreading seed
Capacity: Urea has a density of 0.7-0.8kg per litre therefore a 1100 Litre machine is needed for 1 tonne bags.