Jacky 1700L Chaff Centre Discharge Storage Bin – LA1500/2CHF
The JACKY Bin model LA1500/2CHF has been developed to meet the needs for safely and easily storing and dispensing products which contain a high amount of fibrous material. Products such as
cottonseed meal, oaten or lucerne chaff, palm kernel and other such ‘fluffy’ or coarse materials, can be very difficult to discharge from a bulk bag or standard hopper bin. The LA1500/2CHF combines the options of a low profile, vermin resistant hopper with a large enough volume to hold a bulk bag of just about anything, while the extra large discharge allows the user to be confident in their capacity to easily and effectively control the discharge rate of difficult to flow products.
The Centre Discharge JACKY® Bin incorporates a poly hopper mounted on a forkliftable steel base. A slide-hatch mechanism allows for precise control of the discharge rate through a centrally located hatch. Extra wide forklift tyne pockets cater for a large range of lifting attachments.
- 1200kg Safe Working Load.
- 1700lt hopper volume.
- Ideal for cottonseed meal, palm kernel or chaff based products.
- Large opening for easy filling and cleaning.
- 54° run slope assists with complete evacuation of contents.
- Large hatch plate with big hand grip for easy open/close action.
- Standard colour Faint Green (translucent green).
- Customizations such as serial numbers, branding etc. available please ask.
- Length 1410mm
- Width 1210mm
- Height 1700mm
- Overflow 1 x 90mm outlet, “Rapid Seal” grommet and 90mm removeable insect screen.
- Opening size – base 450x450mm.
- Opening size – top 1015x1015mm.
- Fork Pocket size 150 x 100mm
- Fork Pocket Centres 830mm
- Capacity 1700
All prices include GST. Please allow extra for freight.
Delivery is available Australia Wide.
Dealer enquiries welcome.
Finance is now available!
Contact Farm Supplies today for sale or more information!
Photos are for illustration only, and actual product may vary from those shown.
Prices are correct at time of posting the ad, but are still subject to change.
E & OE.