TRACK 40 Remote Control Track Machine
Inlon launched the first radio-controlled wheeled slope mower onto the Australian market back in 2007. Called Spider, the revolutionary patented design, which eliminated the risk of operators being injured during a roll over incident, has now been joined by the radio-controlled track machine the Track 40. The Track 40 brings the same innovation into ground clearing work across difficult terrain or heavier vegetation growth on slopes.
The radio controlled Track 40 can go where no mower/slasher has before. It will tackle the roughest terrain up to a maximum of 55 degrees. Inlon is always testing and evaluating new models that will suit the challenging Australian landscape. The Track 40 offers a powerful and safe opportunity for heavy duty ground clearance.
Track 40 Mower Advantages
– Combined with the productivity offered, the Track 40 significantly reduces the amount of man power required on potentially hazardous slope situations.
– The hydraulically tensioned tracks can also be widened from 1360mm to 1860mm to improve stability.
– Limp home mode available in case of remote signal failure. Allows the unit to be moved for service.
– Radiator features a hydraulically operated reversible fan for efficient clearing of debris.
– Range of optional tool attachments including Stump Grinder, Sweeper and Sprayer
– Grass mulching head with “Y” blades and Forestry Mulcher with Push bar and Hammers
– Engine diagnostics displayed in real time on the remote control
– 40 HP 3 Cylinder Perkins Turbo Diesel Engine
– Flexxaire fan with reverse cleaning action
– Electronic Engine Speed Control
Weight: 1,380 kg
– Mulching Flail or
– Forestry Head with 360 degrees swinging hammers
– Hydraulic opening front hood and adjustable push bar
– Working width 1500mm or 1200mm with hydraulic float
– Cutting Height adjustable
– Slope 55 degrees
– Speed 0-7km/h
– Heavy duty Rubber Tracks with auto tensioning
– Remotely adjustable track width from 1360 1860mm
– Integrated roll bar within the chassis
– Fully functional controller with shoulder and belt straps
– 150 metre range
– Two rechargeable batteries
– Mulching Flail Head 1500mm – TSUL 150 TL
– Forestry Head 1200mm with 360 degrees swinging hammers – TFL 120 TL
– Sweeper – HSST
– Loader with Bucket – HSPC
– Rear Winch – HVAP
– Remote Camera System – HVCR
All prices include GST. Please allow extra for freight.
Delivery is available Australia Wide.
Dealer enquiries welcome.
Finance is now available!
Price Excludes All Attachments
Contact Farm Supplies today for sale or more information!
Photos are for illustration only, and actual product may vary from those shown.
Prices are correct at time of posting the ad, but are still subject to change.
E & OE.