Abbey TRI-APP Slurry Applicators 7.7m – TRI-APP 7.7
Abbey slurry applicators mount easily to the back of any slurry tanker, and is the cheapest and most efficient way to apply slurry where council regulations apply, or where smell is an issue and a traditional splash plate can’t be used.
The Tri-App is a new concept in slurry application and combines the three functions of dribble bar, trailing boot and trailing shoe applicators into one machine. It can also be mounted on the back of a tractor to run with an umbilical system.
This unit does not include slurry tank, as pictured.
- Width: 7.7m
- 7.7m Wide.
- Individual floating sections.
- 40mm hosing.
- Vertical folding.
- Capacity to carry a rear mounted 600m reel.
- Hydraulic mast mounted.
- Vogelsang ExaCut distributor with auto reverse.
- Rear mounted splash plate.
- Light weight construction.
- LED road lights.
- Splash plate.
- Rubber boots with replaceable soil engaging points.
- Electric in cab controls with load sensing.
Prices include GST. Please allow extra for freight.
Delivery is available Australia Wide.
Dealer enquiries welcome.
Finance is now available!
Contact Farm Supplies today for sale or more information!
Photos are for illustration only, and actual product may vary from those shown.
Prices are correct at time of posting the ad, but are still subject to change.
E & OE.