John Berends Stump Jump Chisel Ploughs 5’9″ (1.75m) Width – 0192
The stump jump chisel plough is an ideal tool for primary cultivation. The spring action of the tines and chisel points have been proven to penetrate where many other machines find conditions too hard.
- 5 Tines at 12″ adjustable spacings.
- Heavy Duty 75x75x6mm Frame.
- Cat 1 & 2 Linkage.
- 65mm Reversible Points as standard.
- Silicone chrome spring steel shanks.
- Horsepower requirement is approximately 8-10 HP per tine.
- Excellent underframe trash clearance of 520mm.
- Adjustable spring is designed to give a longer, more progressive action, actually chiselling as the machine moves through the ground.
- The wheel kit consists of a pair of 14″ Holden wheels, height adjustable, fitted on the outside of the machine (increasing the overall width approx 450mm (18″)
Optional Points Available:
- Depth Wheels (Pair Holden)
- 10″x8mm Dart Point
- 16″x8mm Sweep
All prices include GST. Please allow extra for freight.
Delivery is available Australia Wide.
Dealer enquiries welcome.
Finance is now available!
Contact Farm Supplies today for sale or more information!
Photos are for illustration only, and actual product may vary from those shown.
Prices are correct at time of posting the ad, but are still subject to change.
E & OE.