Auger Torque PF1800 Pallet Forks 1800kg Euro Hook – 51-3912-1220
Material handling around a construction site demands a great deal of flexibility. Heavy duty construction, the precision mounting plate and various other ingenious features make our Pallet Fork attachment for the skid steer loader a ‘must have’ item. The ideal solution for locations where pallet handling is needed but the site is unmade or too rough for a forklift truck. The PF1800 can hold a weight capacity of 1800kg.
- Fully adjustable tynes with locking pins.
- Tynes are fixed at the top and heel preventing bouncing while carrying loads.
- Sidestep for easy entry and exit of the cab.
- High visibility brick guard giving you good vision whilst loading and unloading – crucial in a safety conscious age.
- Auger Torque pallet fork tines are manufactured to ISO2328:2011 / AS2359.11-1995 and ISO2330:2002 / AS2359.14:2005 standards.
- Auger Torque fork mounting frames are engineered and tested for strength and longevity.
- Can be disassembled and packed into a compact storage space when not in use.
- Weight capacity – 1800kg
- Tine height – 550mm
- Tine width – 100mm
- Tine length – 1220mm
- Tine thickness – 40mm
- Assembled Height – 930mm
- Assembled Width – 1185mm
- Assembled Length – 1490mm
- Kit Weight – 196kg
All prices include GST. Please allow extra for freight.
Delivery is available Australia Wide.
Dealer enquiries welcome.
Finance is now available!
Contact Farm Supplies today for sale or more information!
Photos are for illustration only, and actual product may vary from those shown.
Prices are correct at time of posting the ad, but are still subject to change.
E & OE.