Digga 2130mm No Tilt Dozer Blades – DZ-000120
Digga’s Dozer Blade is a versatile attachment for dozing, levelling ground and general earthmoving work. Fixed as well as hydro electric angle / tilt models available.
Video – Dozer Blade Attachment
- Large 3inch center pivot pin with hardened steel bushings.
- Central pivot point maintains blade in front of the loader.
- Reversible and replaceable ¾inch x 200mm bolt-on cutting edge.
- Only 1 set of machine remotes required.
- Option to use your machine’s joystick to control the blade with a plug ‘n’ go electrical kit.
- Australian made quality.
- Weight – 475kg
- Length (blade to mount) – 840mm
- Height – 725mm
- Width – 2133mm
- Width at 15° Angle – 2082mm
- Width at 30° Angle – 1880mm
- Angle Left and Right – ±30°
- Suits Bolt on frame.
- Multifit and Cat skid steer loaders. Bolt-on frame solutions available for 2100mm Dozer Blades to suit other machine makes and models.
- Includes: Slew dozer blade, hoses, couplers and bolt-on frame.
All prices include GST. Please allow extra for freight.
Delivery is available Australia Wide.
Dealer enquiries welcome.
Finance is now available!
Contact Farm Supplies today for sale or more information!
Photos are for illustration only, and actual product may vary from those shown.
Prices are correct at time of posting the ad, but are still subject to change.
E & OE.