Digga A3 225mm Auger Suit 3PL Light Conditions – A3-09-1-E
All purpose for general drilling. Constructed for fast efficient post hole digging, even in extreme conditions. Available in earth or multi-facet tungsten (MFT) braised onto the face of the teeth, providing longer wear life and greater cutting performance. Not suited to harder fracturable rock.
Video – Why Choose A Digga Auger
- True cut design ensures a 300mm auger drills a 300mm hole.
- Drive adaptors and extensions to maximise drilling depth.
- Shallow pitch flights for optimum removal of spoil.
- Robust auger body construction for long life.
- Heavy duty tube with highest grade steel.
- Drilling Conditions – Light Conditions-Earth.
- Cutting Width – 225mm.
- Suits – Tractor.
- Agricultural – Up to 5T.
- Inclusions – Auger drive with 50.8mm round hub, teeth, pilot. pin and clip.
- Hub – 50.8mm Round
- Overall Length – 1200mm
- Flights (Lead) – 6mm
- Flights (Carry) – 6mm
- Ideal Drives – 3PT Linkage.
- Replacement Wearparts:
- Outer – TS-1
- Inner – TS-C-1
- Pilot – PS-1
All prices include GST. Please allow extra for freight.
Delivery is available Australia Wide.
Dealer enquiries welcome.
Finance is now available!
Contact Farm Supplies today for sale or more information!
Photos are for illustration only, and actual product may vary from those shown.
Prices are correct at time of posting the ad, but are still subject to change.
E & OE.