John Berends Coil Tine Chisel Ploughs 9 Tines – 0206
The coil tines are 30mm square, and are used for primary and secondary cultivation. They are ideal where deep penetration is required without bringing subsoil up to the surface. They are commonly used in market garden operations to penetrate beneath the normal level of cultivation. The coil allows the tine to move, assisting penetration and reducing horsepower needed. Coil tines do not disturb the surface as much as the wider chisel plough tines. This is useful in operations as pasture renovation and plough or rotary hoe pan breaking. The finer tine is also good for secondary cultivation where a heavy machine is needed for heavy soils. Overall width of the machine is 9″ wider than the cut width – ie: 5 tine is 5′ 9″, 7 tine is 7’9″ and so on.
- The frame is 100 x 100 x 6mm, similar to the rigid chisel plough
- Cat 1 & 2 Linkage
- Extra tines can be fitted if required to reduce tine spacing
- 30mm square high resistance hardened double coil tines.
- Available in 5, 7, 9 and 11 tine sizes with tines at 12″ adjustable spacings
- Horsepower requirements vary widely but 8-10 HP per tine is a rough guide
- Excellent underframe trash clearance of 520mm
- The wheel kit consists of a pair of 14″ Holden wheels, height adjustable, fitted on the outside of the machine (increasing the overall width approx 450mm (18″)
- 0200 – Depth Wheels (Pair Holden)
All prices include GST. Please allow extra for freight.
Delivery is available Australia Wide.
Dealer enquiries welcome.
Finance is now available!
Contact Farm Supplies today for sale or more information!
Photos are for illustration only, and actual product may vary from those shown.
Prices are correct at time of posting the ad, but are still subject to change.
E & OE.