John Berends Deep Tillage Ploughs 11 Tine – 0326
The Deep Tillage plough is designed for shattering compact ground with minimal disturbance to the sub soil. Ideal for ripping hard ground prior to cultivation and for aerating pastures, therefore increasing water absorption.
Improving the profile of the soil. Can be used to renovate pastures or for bed renovation. Broad acre application and row cropping. High tensile cast shank assembly with 24 underframe clearance with 1 shear pin protection. Replaceable points and shin guards, also available with tungsten tips. Optional crumbler rollers also available to help create a level surface and reduce crusting in the surface. Optional coulters available to reduce surface disturbance in pasture (must be ordered with machine).
- Heavy duty 100 x 100 x 9mm tine mounting frame.
- High tensile cast shank assembly with 24in (610mm) underframe clearance with 1in shear pin protection. Replaceable points and shin guards – also available with tungsten tips.
- Breakout force approx. 4000 ft. / lbs.
- Tine spacing set at 12in (300mm).
- Approx 15HP required per tine.
- Adjustable pair of Holden wheel for depth control available as an option.
- Optional coulters available to reduce surface disturbance in pasture.
- Available in 2, 3, 5, 7, 9 or 11 tine models with other sizes made on request. 2 and 3 tine models are fitted on a single row frame. Trailing units also available.
- Optional crumbler rollers also available to help create a level surface and reduce crusting in the surface.
- 0327 – 14in Coulters (must be ordered with machine) – priced per coulter unit.
- 0355 – Optional Hydraulic Phasing Cylinders to replace ratchets.
- 0200 – Depth Wheels (Pair Holden) – optional – normally mounted outside frame.
- 0356 – 11 Tine Crumbler (ratchet adjustment).
All prices include GST. Please allow extra for freight.
Delivery is available Australia Wide.
Dealer enquiries welcome.
Finance is now available!
Contact Farm Supplies today for sale or more information!
Photos are for illustration only, and actual product may vary from those shown.
Prices are correct at time of posting the ad, but are still subject to change.
E & OE.