John Berends Rigid Tine Chisel Ploughs 5’9″ (1.75m) – 0182
The rigid chisel plough is used in a similar fashion to the stump jump as a primary cultivator. The rigid tine is harder to pull as it has not got the jack hammering effect of the stump jump tine. It should also be used in country which is known to be clean, as the tine is clamped onto the frame and will only shear the clamp bolts under load. The tines are extremely strong for this reason, using the same tines as the stump jump plough. The machine is ideal for lighter sandy soils where penetration and draft are not a problem.
- 5 Tines at 12″ adjustable spacings.
- Heavy duty 100x100x6mm frame.
- Overall width of the machine is 9″ wider than the cut width – ie 5 tine is 5′ 9″, 7 tine is 7’9″ and so on.
- Cat 1 & 2 Linkage.
- 65mm Reversible Points as standard.
- Silicone chrome spring steel shanks.
- Available in 5, 7, 9 and 11 tine sizes with tines at 12″ adjustable spacings.
- Horsepower requirements vary widely but 10 HP per tine is a rough guide.
- Excellent underframe trash clearance of 520mm.
- Adjustable spring is designed to give a longer, more progressive action, actually chiselling as the machine moves through the ground.
- The wheel kit consists of a pair of 14″ Holden wheels, height adjustable, fitted on the outside of the machine (increasing the overall width approx 450mm (18″).
- 0200 – Depth Wheels (Pair Holden)
All prices include GST. Please allow extra for freight.
Delivery is available Australia Wide.
Dealer enquiries welcome.
Finance is now available!
Contact Farm Supplies today for sale or more information!
Photos are for illustration only, and actual product may vary from those shown.
Prices are correct at time of posting the ad, but are still subject to change.
E & OE.