John Berends RM40 18 Plate Heavy Duty Trailing Offset – 0821
The RM40 is one of the most popular of our wide range of offset and tandem disc cultivating ploughs.
- Great digging ability – ideal for primary and secondary tillage using 40Hp to 90HP tractors.
- Twin pressure screws – each side can be adjusted individually.
- Easy gang adjustment for the perfect level finish.
- Solid cast spools individually machined to suit the disc for extra strength.
- Triple sealed bearings.
- 230mm (9 inch) disc spacing.
- Fitted with 560mm x 5mm (22 inch x 3/16 inch) scalloped discs.
- 28mm square high tensile gang bolts.
- Weight where it counts – in the gang – not ballast on the frame (which adds load to the bearings) like most other machines.
- Prong type scrapers are standard equipment – formed scrapers available on request.
- Fully adjustable drawbar – adjustable offset – ideal for orchards.
- Fitted with Holden type tyres.
- Approx Weight – 1040kg
- No. Bearings – 6
- Cutting Width – 2.06m (6ft 9in)
- No. Axles – 2
- 0951 – Optional Jack
- 0953 – Optional Furrow filler (not sold separately)
- *Upgrade to 24 inch x 5mm discs – POA
All prices include GST. Please allow extra for freight.
Delivery is available Australia Wide.
Dealer enquiries welcome.
Finance is now available!
Contact Farm Supplies today for sale or more information!
Photos are for illustration only, and actual product may vary from those shown.
Prices are correct at time of posting the ad, but are still subject to change.
E & OE.