John Berends RM75 HD Trailing Offset 28 Plate 24 Inch x 5mm Discs – 0833
The RM75 offset disc cultivating plough is a tough, rugged machine designed for Australian conditions. The RM75 is similar to the RM80 with the main difference being in the lesser number of bearings and longer axles. Ideal for primary and secondary tillage for 60HP – 130HP tractors.
- Fitted with 24 inch x 5mm scalloped discs. All discs are European Bellota Boron discs which carry a lifetime warranty against manufacture failure.
- Fitted with two 750×16 Land Cruiser wheels on a 5 tonne axle. Hydraulic wheel lift is standard. All models fitted with 8 inch Australian made Eaton rams.
- Australian made Ryco hoses are used with a minimum burst pressure of 20,400psi.
- Twin pressure screws can be adjusted individually to transfer weight to the rear of the plough, resulting in even disc penetration.
- 40mm square high tensil gang bolts.
- Flange disc bearings designed specifically for severe tillage applications. The bearings are encapsulated in two case hardened zinc plated stampings. Two nitrile O rings are fitted to exclude contaminants and provide a grease seal to ensure lubricant goes directly into the bearing.
- Fully adjustable drawbar.
- Solid cast spools throughout the gangs provide ballast weight in the gangs, where it counts, rather then the main frame. Each is individually machined to suit the disc for extra strength.
- 9 inch disc spacing.
- Fitted with hydraulic lift as standard.
- Prong type scrapers are standard – formed scrapers on request.
- Parking jack is optional.
- Optional furrow fillers available.
- Approx Weight: 2120kg
- No of bearings: 8
- No of axles: 4
- Cutting width: 3.2m (10ft 6inch)
- 0951 – Optional jack
- 0953 – Optional Furrow filler (not sold separately)
All prices include GST. Please allow extra for freight.
Delivery is available Australia Wide.
Dealer enquiries welcome.
Finance is now available!
Contact Farm Supplies today for sale or more information!
Photos are for illustration only, and actual product may vary from those shown.
Prices are correct at time of posting the ad, but are still subject to change.
E & OE.