John Berends RM80 HD Trailing Offset 32 Plate 24 inch 6mm Scallop Discs – 0863
The RM80 offset disc cultivating plough is designed for extremely tough conditions. It is similar to the RM75 with the main difference being in the greater number of bearings and shorter axles in the disc gang assemblies.
- Ideal for primary and secondary tillage for 75HP-165HP tractors.
- Fitted with 24inch x 6mm scalloped discs. All discs are European Bellota Boron discs which carry a lifetime warranty against manufacturing failure.
- Fitted with two 11×16 flotation wheels on a 5 tonne axle. Hydraulic wheel lift is standard. All models fitted with 8inch Australian made Eaton Rams.
- 40mm square high tensile gang bolts.
- Single pressure screw can be adjusted to transfer weight to the rear of the cultivator, resulting in even disc penetration. Option of fixed or floating position.
- Flanged disc bearings designed specifically for severe tillage applications. The bearings are encapsulated in two case hardened zinc plated stampings. Two nitrile O rings are fitted to exclude contaminants and provide a grease seal to ensure lubricant goes directly into the bearing.
- Fully adjustable drawbar.
- Solid cast spools throughout the gangs provide ballast weight in the gangs, where it counts, rather than the main frame. Each is individually machined to suit the disc for extra strength.
- 9 inch disc spacing.
- Australian made Ryco hoses are used with a minimum burst pressure of 20,400 psi.
- Prong type scrapers are standard – formed scrapers available on request.
- Parking jack is standard.
- Optional furrow fillers available.
- Approx Weight: 2510kg
- No of bearings: 16
- No of axles: 8
- Cutting width: 3.66m (12ft)
- 0953 – Optional Furrow filler (not sold separately)
All prices include GST. Please allow extra for freight.
Delivery is available Australia Wide.
Dealer enquiries welcome.
Finance is now available!
Contact Farm Supplies today for sale or more information!
Photos are for illustration only, and actual product may vary from those shown.
Prices are correct at time of posting the ad, but are still subject to change.
E & OE