Rata Heavy Duty Hay Hauler – HDHH250
Rata Hay Haulers are an essential hay bale transporter to have. If you are transporting bales from off the paddock to the wrapper, truck or storage area you can save considerable time and fuel by transporting more bales at a time and get the job done sooner.
Hay Haulers are especially handy in rolling hill country where trucks or even tractors with trailers have trouble in wet conditions. The Hay Hauler is also an awesome counter weight for tractors with front end loaders, so you can transport bales on the front as well!
Video – Rata Hay Hauler
- Hay Haulers feature a frame with extensive gusseting and bracing, this helps to make it as strong and rigid as possible and prevent fatigue.
- The hydraulic ram fitted to Hay Haulers is powerful enough to easily cope with the heaviest load of silage bales!
- All grease points on the Rata Hay Hauler are protected from other objects yet easily accessed to make grease jobs as easy and fast as possible.
- Rata Hay Haulers are built heavy and tough, features such as the twin RHS box section frame help to make this the toughest and most rigid hay hauler available.
- The Rata Hay Hauler has also been designed to keep vision obstruction to a minimum when loaded and when unloaded.
- Min HP – 115hp
- Capacity – 4000kg
- Weight – 440kg
- Width – 2.5m
All prices include GST. Please allow extra for freight.
Delivery is available Australia Wide.
Dealer enquiries welcome.
Finance is now available!
Contact Farm Supplies today for sale or more information!
Photos are for illustration only, and actual product may vary from those shown.
Prices are correct at time of posting the ad, but are still subject to change.
E & OE.