Vogal Spreadmax SX240 Fertiliser Spreader – 795SX240
The Spreadmax 240 fertiliser spreader is similar in design to the Spreadmax 120, the difference lies in the larger hopper capacity (240 litres).
The owners manual sets out the range of settings to take some of the guess work out of fertiliser calibration.
Spreadmax 240s can also be used to spread grass seed.
Video – Vogal Spreaders
- Vogal Spreadmax 240 hoppers are made from thick heavy duty UV resistant plastic to cope with the harsh extremes of the Australian and New Zealand environment and are braced with solid galvanised steel side arms.
- Heavy duty galvanised steel tow coupling ensures it has sufficient strength and durability to pull heavy loads in harsh conditions.
- Featuring six fins on the spreading disc to ensure optimal spreading of both powdered products such as Causmag and lime flour along with standard prilled fertilisers.
- Dual triangular apertures enable the even spreading of a vast array of fertilisers and also grass seeds! Note the agitator has been removed to show the hardened steel bush in place of a corrosion prone bearing.
- A removable agitator that’s secured onto the drive shaft via a lynch pin. The purpose is to provide an easy way of removing the agitator and enable easy cleaning of the spreaders hopper base.
- A heavy duty galvanised frame with extensive gusseting and bracing. The drive shaft is supported at the wheel with a high quality greaseable bearing for long life and smooth operation.
- Features the simple and easy to use Pin Lock drive system, the operator simply moves the slider to the left or right to engage or disengage. The lynch pin holds the slider in place.
- Vogal spreaders feature gearbox protection. As seen here, stainless steel plates are bolted over the top and around the spinner shaft, between the plates and gear box is an oil soaked felt washer to prevent fertiliser dust getting in the gearbox
- Model – 795.SX240
- Capacity – 240L
- Max Spread Width – Causmag: 3m. Urea: 12m.
- Dry Weight – 90kg
- Overall Width – 1500mm
- Loading Height – 1240mm
- Mud Guards – These optional galvanised steel mudguards simply bolt onto the spreader frame to help keep dirt and mud off the operator while in operation.
All prices include GST. Please allow extra for freight.
Delivery is available Australia Wide.
Dealer enquiries welcome.
Finance is now available!
Contact Farm Supplies today for sale or more information!
Photos are for illustration only, and actual product may vary from those shown.
Prices are correct at time of posting the ad, but are still subject to change.
E & OE.