Auger Torque Log Splitter – 37-1067-KIT
The Auger Torque Log Splitter – Process and Recycle Logs with Ease.
Suitable for excavators from 1T – 5T and skid steer loaders, Auger Torque’s compact and robust log splitter makes light work of processing those fallen trees into manageable pieces, quickly and efficiently. As the log Splitter rotates, the self-guiding threaded body engages with the timber and draws the splitter into the log. The conical shape quickly works its way through the log, splitting the log in two. For larger logs, the Splitter can be repositioned to continue the split along the whole length of the log. The Auger Torque log splitter is a quick and easy additional attachment to your existing earth drill.
- Suitable for Excavators from 1 – 5 Tonnes and Skid Steer Loaders.
- Easily fit to your existing earth drill.
- Process and recycle logs with ease.
- Robust single piece conical design.
- 180mm diameter, 300mm length.
- Model – LS180
- Suitable for – Excavators from 1 – 5 Tonnes and Skid Steer Loaders
- Earth Drill Range – X2000-8000 Max
- Diameter – 80mm
- Length – 300mm
- Hub Options – 65mm Round – Hub Adaptors Available
- Unit Weight – 14.6kg
All prices include GST. Please allow extra for freight.
Delivery is available Australia Wide.
Dealer enquiries welcome.
Finance is now available!
Contact Farm Supplies today for sale or more information!
Photos are for illustration only, and actual product may vary from those shown.
Prices are correct at time of posting the ad, but are still subject to change.
E & OE.