Digga A1 100mm Auger to suit Stihl 1 Man Borer Light Conditions – A1-04-S1-E
Designed to reduce auger jam, the A1 auger features its cutters on one side as well as a restrictor plate to reduce overrun. Available in earth or tungsten carbide (TC), providing longer wear life and greater cutting performance. Not suited for rock.
Video – Why Choose A Digga Auger
- True cut design ensures a 300mm auger drills a 300mm hole.
- Drive adaptors and extensions to maximise drilling depth.
- Shallow pitch flights for optimum removal of spoil.
- Robust auger body construction for long life.
- Heavy duty tube with highest grade steel.
- Replaceable wear parts.
- Quality Australian made.
- Drilling Conditions – Soft Earth.
- Hub – Stihl Style 25mm Round.
- Cutting Diameter – 100mm.
- Agricultural – Up to 5T.
- Overall Length – 960mm
- Flights (Lead) – 6mm
- Flights (Carry) – 6mm
- Ideal Drives – One man borer.
- Replacement Wearparts:
- Outer – TS-1
- Inner – TS-C-1
- Pilot – PS-1
All prices include GST. Please allow extra for freight.
Delivery is available Australia Wide.
Dealer enquiries welcome.
Finance is now available!
Contact Farm Supplies today for sale or more information!
Photos are for illustration only, and actual product may vary from those shown.
Prices are correct at time of posting the ad, but are still subject to change.
E & OE.