Digga A4 375mm Auger to suit Ramdrill Hyd Drive Heavy Conditions – A4TL-15-2-MFT
All purpose for general drilling. The angle and geometry of the teeth to the pilot is the key to the efficiency in which these augers perform. Available in earth or multi-facet tungsten (MFT) braised onto the face of the teeth, providing longer wear life and greater cutting performance. Not suited to harder fracturable rock.
Video – Why Choose A Digga Auger
- True cut design ensures a 300mm auger drills a 300mm hole.
- Drive adaptors and extensions to maximise drilling depth.
- Shallow pitch flights for optimum removal of spoil.
- Robust auger body construction for long life.
- Heavy duty tube with highest grade steel.
- Replaceable wear parts.
- Quality Australian made.
- Drilling Conditions – Heavy Conditions General Earth – MFT Hard Ground.
- Hub – 65mm Round.
- Optional Hub – 50.8mm Round, 57mm Square, 75mm Square.
- Cutting Diameter – 375mm.
- Agricultural – Up to 5T.
- Overall Length – 1200mm
- Flights (Lead) – 8mm
- Flights (Carry) – 8mm
- Ideal Drives – PDD-PD4.
- Replacement Wearparts:
- Outer – TS-3
- Inner – TS-C-3
- Pilot – PM-SQ-3
- Suit Ramdrill Hydraulic Drive Post Hole Diggers – RD000330, RD000340 & RD000350.
All prices include GST. Please allow extra for freight.
Delivery is available Australia Wide.
Dealer enquiries welcome.
Finance is now available!
Contact Farm Supplies today for sale or more information!
Photos are for illustration only, and actual product may vary from those shown.
Prices are correct at time of posting the ad, but are still subject to change.
E & OE.