Digga TP 500mm Tree Planting Auger – TP20-10-1-E
Digga tree planting augers are designed to drill a smaller diameter hole for the tap root and a larger secondary hole at the top for the root ball. The design of the cutting system will leave the hole walls rough, not glazed, meaning the plant stock has the maximum chance of establishing.
Video – Why Choose A Digga Auger
- Designed to easily dig and place trees and shrubs of all sizes.
- Cutting system designed to prevent root binding.
- Improves plant establishment.
- Adaptors and extensions to maximise drilling depth.
- Robust auger body construction for long life.
- Heavy duty tube with highest grade steel.
- Replaceable wear parts.
- Quality Australian made.
- Drilling Conditions – Soft Earth.
- Hub – 50.8mm Round
- Optional Hub – 65mm Round / 50.8mm Hex / 57mm Square / 75mm Square.
- Overall Diameter – 500mm.
- Tap Root Diameter – 250mm.
- Suits – PDD-PD4 Auger Drives Ramdrills.
- Agricultural – Up to 5T.
- Inclusions – 50.8mm hub tree auger, teeth, pin and clip.
- Overall Length – 1200mm
- Flights (Lead) – 6mm
- Flights (Carry) – 6mm
- Ideal Drives – PDD-PD4.
- Replacement Wearparts:
- Teeth – TS
- Pilot – PS
All prices include GST. Please allow extra for freight.
Delivery is available Australia Wide.
Dealer enquiries welcome.
Finance is now available!
Contact Farm Supplies today for sale or more information!
Photos are for illustration only, and actual product may vary from those shown.
Prices are correct at time of posting the ad, but are still subject to change.
E & OE.