John Berends Grader Blades Trailing Model 10ft (3m) with Hydraulic Angle, Tilt and Wheel lift, Manual Offset – 0425
The ideal road grading blade for 100HP tractors.
Video – Trailing Grader
- Hydraulic angle using the famous Berends patented swivel turntable system.
- Hydraulic tilt adjustment.
- Manual offset with optional hydraulic adjustment.
- Over 6m in length.
- Weight – approximately 2000kg with provision for water ballast to be added.
- Optional linkage hitch available.
- Main beam 250 x 250 x 12.5mm rhs.
- 10mm mouldboard with 500mm clearance with correct curvature for road grading.
- Fitted with reversible hardened cutting edge.
- Wheelkit consists of 4 Landcruiser wheels with hydraulic lift.
- 0427 – 12ft trailing Grader with hyd angle, tilt and wheel lift – no offset (fixed).
- 0428 – 12ft trailing Grader with hyd angle, offset, tilt and wheel lift.
- 0426 – Optional Offset ram and hoses.
- 0429 – Optional Angle Ram Relief Valve.
- 0420 – Boxed ends suit all HD, EHD and Hydraulic model blades.
All prices include GST. Please allow extra for freight.
Delivery is available Australia Wide.
Dealer enquiries welcome.
Finance is now available!
Contact Farm Supplies today for sale or more information!
Photos are for illustration only, and actual product may vary from those shown.
Prices are correct at time of posting the ad, but are still subject to change.
E & OE.