Muthing MU-FM Flail Mower 1.6m 20 to 40hp Front Mounted – MU-FM160-31-1-2
For professional out front mowers.
Efficient out front mowers need powerful and universally usable attachments; the MU-FM professional flail mower with linkages for various out front mowers was developed especially for this purpose. The two-point linkage in connection with the front wheels means that even on uneven land, the mulcher can be driven precisely, close to the ground and with a uniform cutting height by virtue of the continuously variable height adjustment of the support roller.
This robust professional flail mulcher can be used flexibly on short grass, long grass and vegetation. The MU-FM is equipped with “M”-Carbide shackle flails and hardened wearing skids as standard. The patented, removable “Shark fin” shredding bar system ensures that it will mulch evenly without clogging. This reduces cost-intensive setting up times and makes it more economical.
These mulchers are supplied with a special fine cut outfit for exclusive lawn maintenance use: See the difference!
Video – Muthing MU-FM160
Video – Muthing MU-FM
- Manufactured from High-Quality QSt/E Steel for Front mounting onto professional Front Mowers with 2 point linkage.
- Linkage designed for a high lift to clear kerbs.
- Gearbox mounted to the rear of the hood complete with integrated over run clutch for 2500 r.p.m.
- Belt protection with tension measuring slot.
- Shackle “M” Carbide flails to ensure long life, clean-cut and maximum shredding using less power.
- Spiral Rotor with specially formed flail lugs to protect against damage from obstacles, bearings protected against dirt, wear and tear.
- Roller with rounded edges to preserve the soil and turf and to carry the flail with variable height adjustment.
- Easy to use variable height adjustment.
- Wearing skids.
- High tempered spring steel one-way protection flaps in front of the mower.
- Optimised distance between the outer rotor circle and the roller as well as the linkage parts with wide swivelling range, guarantees perfect contour following and even quality of cut.
- Purposely designed hood in conjunction with high rotor and cutting speeds and a removable shredding bar spreads the shredded material evenly behind the roller giving an excellent Mulching and Shredding Quality.
- Patented removable shredding bar – System: “Shark Fin”.
- P.T.O. shaft and Guarding to ISO Standards.
- Front mount swivel wheels.
- Working width: 160cm
- Overall width: 185cm
- Max Tractor HP: 40hp
- Weight: 252kg
- Number of flails: 28
- A-frame Cat. 0.
- Implement triangle for TORO GM 360 with Quick-Attached-System, left side 1″Z15.
- Headstock with municipal coupling triangle.
- Headstock with A frame Cat 1 N.
- Second patented removable shredding bar system: “Shark Fin”.
- Hood wear plate (factory mounted).
- Vertically adjustable rear support wheels, 360 deg swiveling, instead of support roller.
All prices include GST. Please allow extra for freight.
Delivery is available Australia Wide.
Dealer enquiries welcome.
Finance is now available!
Contact Farm Supplies today for sale or more information!
Photos are for illustration only, and actual product may vary from those shown.
Prices are correct at time of posting the ad, but are still subject to change.
E & OE.