Vogal Spreadmax EX240 Fertiliser Spreader – 795EX240
The Vogal EX240 fertiliser spreader is a premium, medium sized atv quad bike spreader.
Incorporating the easy-lock drive engagement system along with the shutter aperture control, simply select the spread rate you require and drive. The double bearing on the drive wheel also reduces load on the gearbox.
Also included in the design is a wide track width, stainless steel shutters, super strong drawbar, U.V. resistant plastic hopper and lid and adjustable spinner fins. Built simple, built tough.
Video – Vogal Spreaders
- Vogal EX240 spreaders feature the ‘Easy Lock’ drive system, this means drive engagement is by a handle at the front of the spreader which moves the slider to engage or disengage with minimal effort. Steel bash plates protect the drive slider
- Featuring a greaseable swivel tow coupling. Swivel tow couplings are ideal on undulating and hilly ground to allow the spreader to follow the terrain independent of the bike or utv.
- Six fins on the spreading disc ensure optimal spreading of both powdered products such as Causmag and lime flour along with standard prilled fertilisers.
- Dual triangular apertures enable the even spreading of a vast array of fertilisers and also grass seeds! Note the agitator has been removed to show the hardened steel bush in place of a corrosion prone bearing.
- Vogal EX240’s feature this removable agitator that’s secured onto the drive shaft via a lynch pin. The purpose is to provide an easy way of removing the agitator to enable easy cleaning of the spreaders hopper base.
- A heavy duty galvanised frame with extensive gusseting and bracing to ensure high strength and durability for handling large loads of fertiliser on bumpy ground.
- As with other EX series spreaders, the EX240 features an adjustable drawbar to keep the spinner disc level regardless of how high the vehicle tow ball is to ensure even spreading.
- The drive line on EX240 fertiliser spreaders features extra support along the drive shaft/ drive line via two fully greasable and sealed bearings, this reduces load on the gearbox.
- All controls and adjustments for the EX240 spreader are located at the front in an easy to use Index and Control box. This includes a quick reference guide for spreading rates and settings along with the aperture and spinner control levers.
- Vogal spreaders feature gearbox protection. As seen here, stainless steel plates are bolted over the top and around the spinner shaft, between the plates and gear box is an oil soaked felt washer to prevent fertiliser dust getting in the gearbox.
- Model – 795.EX240
- Capacity – 240L
- Max Spread Width – Causmag: 3m. Urea: 12m.
- Dry Weight – 92kg
- Overall Width – 1560mm
- Loading Height – 1240mm
- Mud Guards – These optional galvanised steel mudguards simply bolt onto the spreader frame to help keep dirt and mud off the operator while in operation.
- Side Chute – This side chute attachment allows the EX240 to band spread – particularly useful in orchards, vineyards and other horticultural industries where side dressing is required.
All prices include GST. Please allow extra for freight.
Delivery is available Australia Wide.
Dealer enquiries welcome.
Finance is now available!
Contact Farm Supplies today for sale or more information!
Photos are for illustration only, and actual product may vary from those shown.
Prices are correct at time of posting the ad, but are still subject to change.
E & OE.