Vogal Spreadmax EX500 Fertiliser Spreader – 795EX500
The EX500 is the ultimate in ATV and quad bike tow-behind fertiliser spreaders. It features a double shutter plate to regulate the spread pattern to the left or right by altering the fertiliser drop position – this is a feature normally reserved for larger bulk spreaders.
Video – Vogal Spreaders
- Vogal EX500 spreaders feature the ‘Easy Lock’ drive system, this means drive engagement is by a handle at the front of the spreader which moves the slider to engage or disengage with minimal effort. Steel bash plates protect the drive slider.
- Dual shutter plates mean the fertilisers drop position can be adjusted to skew the spread more to the left or right hand side, this gives the operator the ability to compensate and aid accurate delivery of a large range of fertilisers in any conditions.
- Featuring 3 spreading fins on the spinner disc, these fins are adjustable to enable fine adjustments to the spreading width and pattern.
- Dual triangular apertures enable the even spreading of a vast array of fertilisers and also grass seeds! Note the agitator has been removed to show the hardened steel bush in place of a corrosion prone bearing.
- The removable agitator is secured onto the drive shaft via a lynch pin. The purpose is to provide an easy way of removing the agitator and enable easy cleaning of the spreaders hopper base.
- Featuring a greaseable swivel tow coupling. Swivel tow couplings are ideal on undulating and hilly ground to allow the spreader to follow the terrain independent of the bike or utv.
- Hoppers are made from thick heavy duty UV resistant plastic to hope with the harsh extremes in the Australian and New Zealand environment and are internally braced with solid galvanised steel bars.
- A heavy duty galvanised frame with extensive gusseting and bracing to ensure high strength and durability for handling large loads of fertiliser on bumpy ground.
- Vogal spreaders feature gearbox protection. As seen here, stainless steel plates are bolted over the top and around the spinner shaft, between the plates and gear box is an oil soaked felt washer to prevent fertiliser dust getting in the gearbox
- An adjustable drawbar to keep the spinner disc level regardless of how high the vehicle tow ball is to ensure even spreading.
- Galvanised steel mudguards are included as standard on the Vogal EX500 fertiliser spreader, these mudguards are manufactured from plate steel for durability and galvanised for protection against corrosion.
- All controls and adjustments for the EX500 spreader are located at the front in and easy to use Index and Control box. This includes a quick reference guide for spreading rates and settings along with the aperture and spinner control levers
- Model – 795.EX500
- Capacity – 500L
- Max Spread Width – Causmag: 3m. Urea: 15m.
- Dry Weight – 134kg
- Overall Width – 1800mm
- Loading Height – 1350mm
- Side Chute – This optional side chute attachment allows the EX500 to band spread – particularly useful in orchards, vineyards and other horticultural industries where side dressing is required.
- Easy Spread Controller – The Easy Spread controller is an optional extra 12V electric actuator system enabling for quick spread rate selection and actuator control from the seat of your atv, utv or other vehicle. Simply ‘dial and go’
All prices include GST. Please allow extra for freight.
Delivery is available Australia Wide.
Dealer enquiries welcome.
Finance is now available!
Contact Farm Supplies today for sale or more information!
Photos are for illustration only, and actual product may vary from those shown.
Prices are correct at time of posting the ad, but are still subject to change.
E & OE.